Sr. Maintenance Supervisor
Posted September 18, 2020
We are seeking a Senior Maintenance Supervisor for our New Jersey and Maryland portfolio. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing maintenance functions of the properties and capital improvement projects. This is a hands-on position. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor is expected to be able to perform maintenance tasks at the site and provide oversight, training and support to the site teams. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the physical condition and of each property satisfies ownership and management team.
- Facilities Management: 5 years is preferred
- Experience working in residential apartment industry with 2 years+ experience as Maintenance Supervisor
- Must have extensive experience in building systems: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliances, painting, apartment turnovers and general construction
- Ability to diagnose problems and perform repairs in residential buildings
- REAC Inspections preparation and management
- Assist with management/oversight of rehabs and construction projects
- Prepare bid scopes and reviewing bid packages
- Develop Capital Needs Assessments for the properties
- Manage preventive maintenance and ensure the tasks are scheduled and completed
- Ensure company's safety programs are implemented
- Must be highly organized, dedicated, and able to motivate and lead the team.
- Provide training and support to staff
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail. Ownership and pride in the work you produce.
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Competitive base wage with quarterly incentive program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) program with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition credit for continued professional development
- Paid Parental Leave
Ready to join the team? Together, we are committed to providing high-quality, community-focused, affordable housing. However, our success is not possible without YOU! If you are excited about the challenge of this position and welcome the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you! Please click "apply" today!
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.