TAPinto Now Hiring - Customer Service Specialist
Posted July 17, 2021
TAPinto is a network of franchised online local news sites that delivers original, objective, award-winning, community-based news, sports, events and more. Our sites are individually owned and operated in each town/territory by people who have a passion for community news.
TAP Into Local LLC, the franchisor, is in search of a Franchise Operations Specialist to work with our corporate team on daily operational tasks, including franchisee support, analytics and more. Tbis position will work with the Director of Franchise Development and Training to provide first-class service to our more than 85 franchises, as well as support for corporate initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, recent college graduate interested in entrepreneurship, start-ups and/or growing small businesses. Here are some of the responsibilities for this position:
- Approving and publishing all ads, sponsorships and e-mail blasts through our custom ad placement platform
- Process creative change requests
- Create monthly reports for new marketing clients and other advertising-related reports
- Provide customer service support by answering franchisee questions related to ad placement process and other daily operational inquiries
Statistics and Analytics
- Create and update monthly (sometimes more frequent) statistic reports for franchise use
- Assist corporate executives with ongoing, long-term projects
- Attend quarterly (some times more frequent) in-person franchisee meetings
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this position:
- Recent college graduate with an interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups and small business operations
- Strong knowledge of customer service initiatives
- Ability to learn web-based software systems (TAPinto and Google-managed)
- Self-starter that works well independently and as part of a team
- Provide strong customer service
This position is remote. However, you will be expected to attend periodic meetings with other corporate staff.
The selected candidate will be expected to work a 40-hour work-week with weekend on-call hours.