- Saif Younas stunned the opposition at the Sectional Track Championship running a career best 6.70 to win the 55-meter dash. Rendell Amilcar posted a 53.16 good enough for 4th place in the 400-meter. Saif and Rendell teamed up with Colyer Samper and Jordan Mosley to place 5th in the 4x400 in a time of 3.37.
- Wrestling hosted the annual Gray Cup- held in honor of Bengal great Dan Gray- competing against Verona coached by Pete Foster and Columbia coached by Mike Freedman-both of whom were outstanding Bengal wrestlers. The Bengals defeated both squads with the win over Columbia clinching the Liberty Division of the SEC. Earlier in the week the Bengals bested Millburn and Hackettstown.
- Girls Basketball overwhelmed Montclair 59-21 in Liberty Division play. They followed that up with a quality win over a strong Fair Lawn squad. Saturday saw them hosting neighborhood rival Nutley and the Bengals emerged with a hard fought 44-42 victory.
- Boys Bowling clinched the SEC American division for the fourth consecutive year. Remarkably the team was swept on opening day 0-7, and haven’t lost a game since, they are now a remarkable 84-7. The Girls team holds a four-point edge with only position day remaining.
- Boys Basketball had a quiet week losing their only contest to Barringer on the road.
All schedules, results and directions are available at http://bhsbengals.bigteams.com
Information is also accessible via the district home page.