CLARK, NJ - Thanksgiving is in the rearview mirror and the rest of the holidays are coming right down the road. In order to keep up a healthy lifestyle, it is important to keep up your regular fitness routine.
Be sure your regular workouts have 5 key elements, aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, stretching, balance training and core stability.
- Aerobic Fitness will help improve your heart and lungs.
- Muscular Fitness will help increase muscle mass and bone strength.
- Stretching will help improve one's range of motion of the joints, as well as improving on flexibility and posture.
- Balance training because as we age our balance decreases, this will help reduce the risk of falling.
- Core Stability will help improve the muscles that protect the trunk of your body.