Greater Alliance is excited to host a FREE First Time Home Buyers Seminar for everyone in the community.
The seminar will focus on:
- How to successfully navigate the market and buy your first home.
- Learn about current real estate trends, breakdown of the process, Down Payment and Grant Programs.
- Understand the benefits of pre-approval and explain what you’ll need to do to secure a mortgage loan.
We Will also have:
- A Certified HUD Counselor on hand to answer any questions regarding fixing credit, budgeting for your first home and more…
- A representative from Address Yourself, an innovative program from New Jersey Community Capital that streamlines the home buying process to make it easier and more efficient for you, the first-time homebuyer.
Thursday, April 18 6:00PM – 8:00PM (ENGLISH)
New Jersey Community Development Corporation
32 Spruce Street Paterson, NJ – (Parking available across the street at Michael’s Energy)
Seating is limited: Please click here to register for the Seminar in either English or Spanish.
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 VISA Gift Card.
Light refreshments will be provided.
A second seminar for Spanish speakers will be held at the same location on Thursday, May 9, 6:00PM – 8:00PM