PLAINFIELD, NJ - Anthony Smith, Plainfield’s local vehicle expert at Storm’s Automotive, offers some winter tips to keep your car or truck running smoothly.
- Test your battery before the cold finishes it off.
- Warm your vehicle up for at least ten minutes on cold mornings if it has been stopped for at least three hours and the outside temperature is below 25 degrees.
- If you do not have heat, nine out of ten times you do not have any antifreeze in your car. This could destroy your engine.
- Don't ignore a potential problem. It never hurts to consult your mechanic.
- Remember to always pull ALL of the way off of the road in an emergency situation, especially at night. You can replace a car, not yourself.
Storm’s Automotive is a full-service auto repair shop catering to cars, trucks and SUVs, with over 15 years of industry experience. Advanced diagnostic tools are used to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a wide selection of automobile failures. Storm's Automotive's focus is on providing the highest quality service to all of its clients in a timely manner.
With a 5-star Google rating, read what some customers have to say about Storm’s Automotive:
“He showed me exactly what was wrong with my car and the pieces that were needed for the repairs; his transparency was much appreciated.”
“I was very pleased with the level of service I received, fair and reasonable pricing, the knowledge the mechanic displayed and most of all his friendly and approachable attitude”
“Honest, friendly and the best customer service I've received in any mechanic shop. I showed up with a transmission problem and I was literally there 5 mins, he looked at it tightened a loose bolt and didn't charge me a dime.”
Storm’s Automotive offers free Brake inspections and is currently offering 10% off any service!
Location: 230 E. 3rd Street, Plainfield NJ 07060 (within walking distance to the Plainfield train station)
Phone: (908) 205-0616
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8 am – 5 pm
Serving Plainfield, Dunellen, Warren County, Berkeley Heights, Mountainside, Scotch Plains, Edison, Summit, Green Brook, Union County, Middlesex County and Somerset Counties, NJ