September 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM
On Friday, October 18, 2013, Livingston High School Hall of Fame inductees will be honored as part of the Fourth Annual Homecoming Weekend 2013. When they visit current students at LHS and attend the Hall of Fame Reception at The Wilshire Grand Caterers, distinguished alumni, Hannah August, Class of 2001; The Honorable Governor Chris Christie, Class of 1980; Nikki M. James, Class of 1999; Ronnie Konner, Class of 1966 and LEAD Awards recipients John Hopton and Dr. Barbara Tamburro will share stories about their Livingston Public School (LPS) experiences and their past and current achievements.
In the meantime, test your Hall of Fame trivia knowledge by answering the following questions. (Click here for answers.)
1) Was voted best actress by her graduating class;
2) Currently serves as a World Language teacher at Riker Hill and Burnet Hill Elementary Schools;
3) Served as Class President for each year while in attendance at LHS;
4) Was named U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey in 2002;
5) Currently serves as Press Secretary to the First Lady, Michelle Obama;
6) Served as a member, president and vice president of the Livingston Board of Education;
7) Received a TONY Award for Featured Actress in a Musical in 2011 for The Book of Mormon;
8) Participated on the LHS Sr. Play and Sr. Prom Committees and was in the Future Teachers Club ;
9) Was voted most likely to succeed by her graduating class;
10) Was Sworn in as NJ’s 55th Governor on January 19, 2010.
(Click here for answers.)
Up-to-date LEF news, events and how you can participate!
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.