BRIDGEHAMPTON, N.Y. — The Hampton Classic Horse Show is looking for a highly motivated intern to assist in the following areas of horse show and event management for the 2018 horse show.
• Assist in sponsorship fulfillment, including tracking amenities and hospitality benefits.
• Assist with VIP hospitality activities and providing services to our sponsors, partners and supporters.
• Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution and coordination of several on-site activities including: Kids’ Day, Adoption Day, anthem singers, and daily activities in the Exhibition Tent
• Assist in coordinating the Hampton Classic Junior Committee and show week volunteers
• Provide office support on operational, administrative and show management projects.
• A high-level of enthusiasm and an ability to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere, both inside and outside the office
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Availability to work part time beginning May 1 to Sept. 15 (exact dates flexible depending on the candidate)
• Availability to work full-time the complete week leading up the show, as well as all eight days of the show is required (Aug. 20 – Sept. 2).
College credit or hourly stipend of up to $15/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, submit a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you would be a fit for this internship to email@example.com. Write “intern application” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The 2018 Hampton Classic Horse Show will be Sunday, Aug. 26 through Sunday, Sept. 2.
See www.hamptonclassic.com for details.
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TAPintoHorses/
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.