BRIDGEHAMPTON, N.Y. — The Hampton Classic Horse Show is looking for a highly motivated intern to assist in the following areas of horse show and event management for the 2018 horse show.
• Assist in sponsorship fulfillment, including tracking amenities and hospitality benefits.
• Assist with VIP hospitality activities and providing services to our sponsors, partners and supporters.
• Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution and coordination of several on-site activities including: Kids’ Day, Adoption Day, anthem singers, and daily activities in the Exhibition Tent
• Assist in coordinating the Hampton Classic Junior Committee and show week volunteers
• Provide office support on operational, administrative and show management projects.
• A high-level of enthusiasm and an ability to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere, both inside and outside the office
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Availability to work part time beginning May 1 to Sept. 15 (exact dates flexible depending on the candidate)
• Availability to work full-time the complete week leading up the show, as well as all eight days of the show is required (Aug. 20 – Sept. 2).
College credit or hourly stipend of up to $15/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, submit a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you would be a fit for this internship to email@example.com. Write “intern application” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The 2018 Hampton Classic Horse Show will be Sunday, Aug. 26 through Sunday, Sept. 2.
See www.hamptonclassic.com for details.
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TAPintoHorses/
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.