The Horse Park of New Jersey hosts many equestrian events throughout the year thanks to the help of many volunteers. More help is always welcomed.
Here's the Horse Park's Winter Wish list:
- Plowing and salting the park roads, even just one time
- Donating a chain saw or other equipment to help with post-storm clean up
- Providing snow and ground maintenance equipment, new or in good working condition
- Keeping us safe by providing dust masks, gloves, safety glasses and ear protection
- Helping out with various office/administrative tasks
See http://horseparkofnewjersey.com or contact Kathy Culler at: email@example.com or 973-349-2135 for more information.
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TAPintoHorses/