POHATCONG, N.J. — Mylestone Equine Rescue is looking for help with various jobs.
Volunteers need to commit to a regular schedule, even if that's only once a week. The immediate need is on Tuesday mornings, and Monday and Friday evening feedings.
- mucking stalls and picking fields (not glamorous, but necessary)
- feeding at the different meals throughout the day
- fundraising for donations and sponsors
- helping get the newsletter mailings out on a quarterly basis
- organizing, supervising and baking for bake sales
- volunteering to solicit donations for upcoming silent auctions and for sales on Ebay
- volunteering at different events off the farm for fundraising
Volunteers need to be 18 years of age or older.
See www.mylestone.org/waystohelp.asp?page=2 for more information.
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net
Contact TAPinto Horses at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TAPintoHorses/
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.