After over 20 years working in insurance, I became an Allstate agent in 2007. My experience, coupled with my degree in marketing, made for a great opportunity to help people protect what is important in their lives. I moved the agency to Cedar Grove in 2013 because I spent many memorable years here and graduated from Lacordaire Academy in Montclair. This is a great place to live, and my husband, Christopher, and I are happy to be in the area with our two dogs.
I enjoy the small-town feel of Cedar Grove, and I want people to know that I am dedicated to the community. I’m a member of the Cedar Grove Chamber of Commerce, I have taught at Caldwell University, and I enjoy supporting local schools and Little League teams. For over 30 years I’ve been a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., which is dedicated to youth enrichment and works on various community outreach programs. I also like to get out and enjoy Essex County — walking through beautiful Verona Park, playing tennis, going to the movies or enjoying a good meal (I’m definitely a “foodie”).
When you work with my team, you’ll experience the care, efficiency and empathy that come with a close-knit group. We are here to help you review the coverages that fit your life, whether you need homeowners insurance, to add a driver to your auto policy, help you protect your family with life insurance or get coverage for your small business. We look forward to working with you. Call or stop by our office on Pompton Avenue today!
- B.A. Rutgers College
- Master of Business Administration-Seton Hall- Stillman School of Business
- Former Board President - Womens Fund of New Jersey
- Suburban Essex Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Selective Service Board - Union County
- National Association of Black MBA's
- Circle of Champions-2 years
- Honor Ring-2 years
- Allstate Leader's Forum-2 years
- Allstate Financial Leader Award-1 years
- Cedar Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Abyssinian Baptist Church
- Make A Wish Foundation