Posted May 18, 2020 By Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
- Address: 149 Oak Ridge Avenue
- City: Summit
- State: NJ
- Zip code: 07901
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Lot size:
- Price: $2,399,000
- Under Contract: Yes
- MLS Number: 3613776
- Listing URL: https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-836...
- Realtor name: Jill Bray
- Phone: 908.391.1479
- Realtor Email: email@example.com
- Realtor Website: https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-836...
- Agency Name: Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
- Agency Phone: 908.273.8808
Built in the classic Colonial Revival style by renowned local builder, Dixon Peer, in 2004, this majestic home offers the perfect mix of character and modern amenities. With grand-scale rooms, a modern floor plan and exquisite architectural details, this home offers plenty of space for entertaining as well as laid-back casual living.
The stunning entry hall appointed with unique bottle glass sidelights introduces formal rooms: on one side is the sizable living room with coffered ceiling and fireplace and on the other the sun-filled dining room. A state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including dual dishwashers, radiant-heat floors, a center island, butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry and a breakfast area with wonderful rear yard views. The expansive family room with cathedral ceiling and oversized Palladian-style window features a fireplace and a bar area with a refrigerator and bar sink. A striking library finished in rich cherry wood with stunning built-ins and focal fireplace and a powder room complete the first floor.
The sizable second-floor master bedroom suite possesses a luxurious master bath with jetted tub, oversized shower, dual walk-in closets, double vanity, separate commode, marble tile flooring and marble countertops. Also, on the second floor are four additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms and Laundry.
A full walk-up attic on the third floor provides plenty of easily accessible storage space.
The lower level has a recreation room with fireplace, a gym space, an additional bedroom with backyard views and plentiful closet space, a full bath and a convenient mud room with direct access to the three-car garage.
A mahogany deck which can be reached via the family room has stairs to the landscaped yard and play area.
This fine home is situated on one of Summit’s most desired streets and enjoys woodland views from across the street.
· Superior quality 2004 construction with modern floor plan by noted local builder, Dixon Peer
· One mile from Summit NJ Transit Station, .8 mile from Summit Middle School and .5 mile from Brayton Elementary School and Memorial Field
· 5 bedrooms on second floor with sixth bedroom on the lower level with large windows
· 4 fireplaces, 3-car garage
· whole house generator
· 3-zone heating and air conditioning
· security and sound systems
· central vacuum
· water softener and water filtration system
· in-ground sprinkler system