RED BANK, NJ: ChillRx Cryotherapy, a leading-edge wellness company, has partnered with Drip Studio to offer essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants through IV drips and injections, allowing you to feel your best.
In the hustle and bustle that is living in New Jersey, health can often times take a back seat to our busy schedules, impending deadlines, and other responsibilities. If you’ve ever read the “4-Hour Work Week”, then you know full well that sometimes it’s not what we do, but when and how we do it.
In the briefest of book summaries: work smart, not harder.
Utilizing intravenous vitamin and hydration therapy at Drip Studio can help you do this!
At Drip Studio, you have the opportunity to optimize your health and wellness in a time friendly manner utilizing this modern twist on a proven therapy.
Located within ChillRX Cryotherapy on Broad Street in Red Bank, Drip Studio is available to those busy or active individuals looking to stay at the top of their game.
One of the most frequent questions we get is, “Why should I do an IV when I can just eat or drink the nutrients and supplements?”
When you swallow food, drink, or pills, the body’s natural absorption process through the digestive tract may only utilize as little as 15% of what you ingest, leaving 85% useless.
This is where our IV drips come in.
Administered intravenously, these nutrients enter the bloodstream directly and are able to be absorbed as exponentially higher rates, allowing the body to immediately begin healing itself.
Who utilizes our therapies?
The easy answer to that would be… just about everyone.
From the marathon runner ensuring they are properly hydrated for the big race, to the working mother looking to boost her energy and immune system, we have seen people from all walks of life come in and benefit from a drip. With seven drips to choose from, we have something that fits every lifestyle.
Our most popular drips are our Original, also known as a Myer’s Cocktail, and our Recovery Drip.
Jam packed with a variety of B vitamins, vitamin C, amino acids, minerals, and amino acids, they are delivered in a 500ml sterile container of normal saline fluid, that is isotonic to your body.
This is just a fancy way of saying that it is the same density as your cells, meaning that it is absorbed at a much higher rate than if you were to drink a bottle of water.
ChillRx Cryotherapy has other options including a Cosmetic, Energy, and a variety of hydration drips as well.
What’s the process?
The process takes anywhere from 30-45 minutes depending on vein size and drip choice. All drips are administered by trained practice registered nurses.
These are nurses have earned a master’s degree and are educationally prepared to provide a scope of services across the health wellness-illness continuum.
They provide us the ability to offer you quality, medical-grade infusions in the comfort of a cozy studio.
How do I sign up for the Drip Studio Therapy?
Hours for the Drip Studio are:
Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 1pm
Sunday: 10am – 1pm
Or, call ChillRx Cryotherapy at 732-945-1320 to schedule your appointment
ChillRx – why it is still the coolest place in town!
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!