- Five Questions with… Lori Hieger and Lucy Tullo
- Plainfield's League of Women Voters Holds Forum in Advance of Primary Election
- Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Phil Murphy Greeted By Enthusiastic ...
- Former Vermont Governor Touts Would-be New Jersey Governor in Newark Church
- Former Vermont governor touts would-be New Jersey governor in Newark church
- Ciattarelli Will Debate School Funding Reform with NJ Assembly Speaker
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMay 28, 2017
Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi will open her offices in Elizabeth and Westfield on Saturday, June 3rd from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for voters seeking last-minute mail-in ballots. The offices at the Union County Courthouse, 2 Broad Street room 113 in Elizabeth, and the office at the Colleen Fraser Building, 300 North Avenue East in Westfield, will open as a public service for voters who ...