RED BANK, NJ – Organized by the Red Bank RiverCenter, and always one of the most popular events in town, Red Bank Restaurant Week ends today!
More than a dozen of Red Bank's favorite restaurants will be featuring prix fixe dining menus with three courses including appetizer, entree and dessert.
Some restaurants and eateries will be offering price fixe breakfast or lunch specials for $15.
Here’s a list of participating restaurants, click on the highlight to see what they are offering:
- Bistro Red Bank $35 dinner menu
- Bombay River $35 dinner menu
- Catch 19 - $35 dinner menu
- Char - $35 dinner menu
- The Cheese Cave - $15 (4 Cheese Sampler - say its Restaurant Week!)
- Dublin House - $35 dinner menu
- Front Street Trattoria - $35 dinner menu
- La Pastaria
- Melting Pot of Red Bank - $15 lunch menu and $35 dinner menu
- Molly Pitcher Inn - $35 dinner menu
- Monticello at Red Bank Italian Restaurant
- Neapoli $35 dinner menu
- Pearl at The Oyster Point Hotel - $35 dinner menu
- The Robinson Ale House - $35 dinner menu
- Siam Garden $35 dinner menu
- Teak - $35 dinner menu
- Triumph Brewing Company - $15 lunch menu
- Via45 - $35 dinner menu changes daily
Treat yourself to a weekday outing of some of the best cuisine that Red Bank has to offer – all at mouth-watering prices!
And please share this article with your friends and family!
This article was previously published by TAPinto Red Bank.