MORRIS COUNTY, NJ - Be a Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children. CASA of Morris & Sussex is holding an Information Session on Saturday January 26 from 10am - 11am.
CASA Volunteers are individuals from the community who make the extraordinary commitment to stand up for children who have been abused or neglected. Volunteers come from all backgrounds and walks of life. The application process begins with an Information Session. Please sign for one of the sessions at http://www.casamsc.org/make-an...
Qualifications of a CASA Volunteer include:
- Interest in children, their rights, and special needs
- Minimum age of 21
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks and a Child Abuse Registry Information (CARI) check
- Have 4 favorable references from sources other than relatives
- Able to complete CASA's training program
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org