HARRISBURG, Pa. — The Pennsylvania National Horse Show announced that the prize list, qualifying information, and entry forms for the 2019 Horse Show will be available on line on Monday, June 24 at noon.
The prize list will only be available online and will not be mailed out. The 74th annual show will continue at the Farm Show Arena Complex in Harrisburg, Pa., Oct. 10-19.
Jr. Weekend will again offer three sections of Pony Hunters, four sections of 3'6" Junior Hunters and two sections of Junior Hunters 3'3" Jr Weekend will also feature the Neue Schule/USEF Junior Jumper Championships and the Dover Saddlery/US Hunter Seat Medal. The Pennsylvania National Horse Show remains the launching ground for many young riders hoping to make their mark in the equestrian world.
Highlights of the new Senior Week hunter schedule include the following:
• $25,000 Champion of Champions Winner's Stake for the 5 professional hunter sections
• $25,000 Green Hunter 3' & 3'3" Winner's Stake for these 2 Green Hunter sections
• $25,000 A/O Hunter Classic (3'3" & 3'6")
Hunter Judges will be Mike Rosser and James Clapperton, along with Kim Dorfman for Jr. Weekend.
Highlights to the jumper classes include the following:
• The Pennsylvania Big Jump prize money will increase to $60,000 (Longines Ranking D)
• The $7,500 Commonwealth Classic will be eliminated from the Friday schedule and the prize money has been added to the Big Jump Class.
• The Keystone Classic Speed Stake and the Harrisburg Sprint will each offer $36,000 in prize money (Longines Ranking D)
• The Grand Prix de Penn National will offer $134,000 in total prize money (Longines Ranking B)
Closing dates are as follows:
• 3' and 3'3" Green Hunters accepted on a first come first served basis
• Hunter/Jumper Qualifying Sections - postmarked by Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
• NAL/Equitation/Sidesaddle - postmarked by Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net
See equestrian events at https://www.tapinto.net/sections/horses/events
Contact TAPinto Horses at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TAPintoHorses/
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.