The American Quarter Horse Association offers three paid marketing and communications internships each summer, spring and fall.
Internships provide young professionals with the chance to gain practical experience in a real-life setting that can’t be mimicked in the classroom. An internship with AQHA is an excellent opportunity to apply knowledge from your university courses and gain experience in the industry.
Students interested in an internship with AQHA not only gain practical knowledge of marketing and magazine production in the horse industry, but they will also create lifelong relationships and have once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Qualified applicants have the opportunity to apply for a communications and digital marketing internship, marketing and publicity internship, or an AQHA media internship. Students involved in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing and other related fields are an ideal fit for these positions.
Be sure to apply for each position by the designated application deadline.
- Summer Internships (May-August): Deadline – March 15
- Fall Internships (August-December): Deadline – July 1
- Spring Internships (January-May): Deadline – Sept. 15
How to Apply for an AQHA Internship
1. Complete an AQHA employment application.
2. Send a resume, cover letter, personal essay and two to five writing samples to email@example.com. Be sure to mention the internship for which you are applying.
For more information on AQHA internships, visit www.aqha.com/internships.
See more Equestrian news at www.TAPintoHorses.net