COLTS NECK: The members of the Martha Mary Guild of Saint Mary's Parish in Colts Neck, work very hard each year to raise funds through the annual September Clothing and Linen Sale. This money is donated to organizations that benefit women and children. The women of MMG want to make sure that you plan ahead for their 2019 sale, so save the date for September 5,6, and 7th of 2019.
The following were the recipients of the 2018-2019 sale.
- “Adopt-a-Family” Christmas gifts
- CASA – Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Collier Youth Services Summer Camp Program
- DAV- Disabled American Veterans
- Fulfill Food Bank
- “Lions Sensory Den” – Colts Neck Lions Club Children’s Camp
- Mary’s Place by the Sea – respite place for women with cancer
- Mercy Center
- Sisters of St. Joseph Retirement Fund
- Soul Kitchen
- SPUR – Special People United to Ride
- St. Mary’s Thanksgiving Charitable Appeal
- St. Mary’s Christmas Charitable Appeal
The Guild thanks the public for supporting our Sale with their donations and purchases and would like to remind everyone to mark their calendars for the next Annual Clothing and Linen Sale – September 5, 6, 7