STAFFORD - The Stafford Historical Society and Stafford Recreation are sponsoring the Summer 2020 Concert Series at Manahawkin Lake.
This Monday, July 20 the Flim Flam Band — an Outlaw, hippie, California, vintage country band is performing. The concert begins at 7 p.m.
There is no charge, but a donation is appreciated to help out the Stafford Township Historical Society. These donations help the organization continue their mission of the restoration and preservation of the Old Stone Store, Railroad Station and Cultural Center (a Revolutionary War era church). The donations also help help to cover the cost of the concerts and assist the Historical Society.
** The following policies must be adhered to in order to attend. Please be respectful of these guidelines set forth as well as respectful of your neighbors and fellow residents so that these can continue as scheduled this summer. **
Please note, that any of these programs are subject to change should any new guidelines or restrictions be brought forth by the State of NJ or the CDC. Programs may also be changed, cancelled or modified at the discretion of Stafford Township, Stafford Recreation and the Stafford Historical Society at any time.
These rules and guidelines from the State of New Jersey, the CDC and Stafford Township are in effect to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for all this summer.
- Crowd size is limited to current outdoor gathering sizes issued by the state. Currently, that number is at 500 as of July 2.
- Social distancing rules apply at all times to families/groups not with each other.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors by remaining at least 6-10 feet apart from other groups when choosing your viewing spot.
- There is to be no gathering or mixing of groups in common areas of the park for dancing. This is only to be done at your family’s designated area. Please be respectful of others viewing the concert.
- Masks will be required to enter the restroom facilities at Manahawkin Lake Park. Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- Masks will not be required among family members of the same group in their designated viewing area.
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptons please do not attend. Those potential symptoms include:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting