JERSEY SHORE, NJ — Peaceful Birth NJ is offering a 5-week virtual class series on HypnoBirthing® on Zoom starting on Saturday, May 30.
Christina Ha of Peaceful Birth NJ offers birth services as a labor doula and as a HypnoBirthing® practitioner.
"My passion for peaceful birthing stems from my own birth experiences," Christina said. "I've been blessed to be able to share this powerful knowledge with clients to help them achieve the birth they envision for themselves."
With the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person classes had to be paused. This isn't the first time Ha has done it virtual though.
Because of distance, Ha offered her class as an online format to former expecting mother, Leora Haller.
"It was really important to me to fully commit to HypnoBirthing®. I didn't have distractions. I sat in a quiet place in my house, usually with headphones, and didn't bring my phone for the most part, so that I could be present and engaged," Haller said. "I had a super successful HypnoBirthing® VBAC, which I'm still in awe of almost a year later."
Peaceful Birth NJ HypnoBirthing® classes will take place every Saturday from May 30 – June 27 from 1-4 p.m. on Zoom. The class will be offered at a discounted rate of $350 for the entire 5-week series.
"I recommend it to all my friends," Leora Haller continued. "I think you get out of it what you put into it. It also matters who your instructor is and Christina was truly so amazing! The support I had from her and her commitment to the program, without any pressure or judgment, just a true desire to watch me succeed made it possible."
HypnoBirthing® teaches you (and your birthing companion) the art and joy of birthing in a more comfortable manner. You will learn to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant, and thus lessen or eliminate pain, discomfort, and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth, and mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same well-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
"Peaceful and calm births are often the outcome when clients use HypnoBirthing® to prepare for bringing their babies into the world," Christina added. "Becoming a HypnoBirthing® practitioner was born from this passion, and there is nothing I love more than helping Jersey Shore couples achieve their goal of a calm, gentle birth."
Although this is the first time Ha is offering the class series only as a virtual option due to the pandemic, her client Leora Haller had a wonderful experience.
"I was able to sit in the comfort of my home, without worrying about childcare or traveling, and she allowed me to escape into another universe during those sessions," Haller said. "I think the fear release can very much be successful over Zoom for students who have practiced their tracks beforehand and come prepared!"
Those who plan on taking the course are encouraged to register as soon as possible so you can be mailed your supplies. Click here to register.
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
- Small classes for personal attention
- Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing
- A guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- Body toning exercises and practice
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth companion
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- Audio tracks for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone track, Rainbow Relaxation)
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn't have to hurt
- Your own copy of the HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method
For more information about Hypnobirthing and what's included please visit: www.peacefulbirthnj.com
You can also email: email@example.com.