- Bernards Police Blotter: Motorcycle Theft, Vehicle Break-in Reported
- Bernards Officials Hear JCP&L Presentation on Handling Storms, Outages
- Bernards Township Library Launches Summer Reading Events For All Ages
- Two Basking Ridge Residents Among Kent Place School Graduates
- 2018 Roadwork Projects Continuing Next Week on Parkview, Beechwood, Other Roads
- Five Ridge Football Seniors Help Leather Necks Win in Basilone Bowl All-Star ...
By AUDREY BLUMBERGJune 7, 2018
BRIDGEWATER, NJ - A Piscataway man was identified as the tow truck operator killed when he was struck by another vehicle on I-287 in Bridgewater Wednesday afternoon, according to NJ State Police Sgt. Lawrence Peele.
Nicholas Coble, 24, was pronounced dead at the scene after he was struck by a vehicle while clearing another car from the roadway at 1:44 p.m.
According to Peele, Coble was in ...