BASKING RIDGE, NJ- More than 20 local business owners and members of the Basking Ridge Business Alliance gathered for the group's first meeting of 2017 at the Bernards Township Community Center, and voted in the leadership for 2017, including Bill Youngblood as president and Joan Triano as vice-president for the year.
Also in attendance was Bernards Township resident and Carolyn Gaziano, who just six days ago became the mayor of Bernards Township for the year. Gaziano will be the special speaker at the next BRBA meeting held at the same location on Tuesday, Feb. 14, at 8 a.m..
The Basking Ridge Business Alliance is a non-profit organization of local business people and residents.
It's vision is to successfully promote business prosperity and a healthy community in Basking Ridge. It's mission is to focus on helping businesses and the community work together, nurturing positive growth and interaction, and to preserve those unique qualities that make Basking Ridge a very special place in which to live and work.
- President Bill Youngblood (Welcome to the Neighborhood)
- Vice President Joan Triano (Somerset Hills Property Management)
- Secretary/Winter Market Ann Moore (Coldwell Banker Basking Ridge)
- Treasurer Jill Faherty (Coldwell Banker Bernardsville)
- Communications Kim Pearlstein (Pearlmark LLC)
- Web Site Sue Kessel (Chatham Print and Design)
- Membership Jill Cooley (Prudential Advisors)
- Merchants Committee Fred Luthy (Avatar Telecom & Energy Solutions)
- Program/Events Bruce Ficken (Gladstone Wealth Group)
- Social Media Ryan McCloskey (Computer Sharp - IT Services)