CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ – In partnership with the American Red Cross the Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America will host its 10th annual blood drive on Black Friday. Blood donations will be collected on Friday, November, 25 from 10:00 am- 3:00 pm at five different locations. The locations are:
- Patriots’ Path Council, 1 Saddle Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- NJ Sharing Network, 691 Central Ave., New Providence, NJ 07974
- Madison Elks Lodge, 192 Main Street, Madison, NJ 07940
- United Methodist Church, 201 Lincoln Ave. East, Cranford, NJ 07016
- Schooley’s Mountain Fire, 231 Schooley’s Mountain Rd., Long Valley, NJ 07853
To register please go onto www.redcrossblood.org/make/donation and search the location you wish to donate blood at. Donors will receive a special edition Red Cross spoon and recipe book while supplies last.
For further information, please contact Justin Strnatko at (908) 635-7567 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill SanFilippo at (973) 765-9322 x227 or email@example.com.
About Patriots’ Path Council
The Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America (Council #358), is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preparing young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of good character, citizenship and personal fitness. Each year, the council serves more than 16,000 youth members and 5,000 leaders in the counties of Morris, Somerset, Sussex, Union and parts of Middlesex, New Jersey. Some 400 local organizations have a Cub Scout pack, Boy Scout troop, Venturing crew, Varsity team or Explorer post as a part of their service to youth