Clever Commute, an information service for suburban commuters, has released version 3.0 of its premium service The Inside Track, a suite of more than 30 tools used by riders on NJ Transit, PATH and buses.
In addition to being a source of crowdsourced commuter information, The Inside Track also uses direct technical integration with the transit providers, historical data, proprietary algorithms and social media content. Its features include:
- Analytics to predict track numbers and identify track changes
- Geo-location - See a real-time map of your train’s location...and where the problem spots are
- Categorization of alerts...and the ability to filter alert messages by category and duration of the problem
- Technology which constantly monitors for signs of trouble...and automatically alert affected commuters
- Improved/automated sharing of information across carriers
- Strategic, proactive guidance regarding anything which impacts the commute
- (e.g., holiday get-away days, schedule changes, events/disruptions at/near the terminals)
- Message delivery via email, Twitter, text message or straight to the commuter’s mobile device
- User Profile feature for filtering of alerts by time-of-day and day-of-week – including a snooze button.
Joshua Crandall, the founder and chief executive officer of Clever Commute, said, “We have now gone well beyond our roots in user-generated content...and are giving commuters the advanced features they have been asking for. The Inside Track is a game-changer for suburban commuters.”
The Inside Track is the premium product of Clever Commute, which also provides free and paid services to transit agencies, news/media outlets, and commuters (direct and via their employers). Founded by an NJ Transit rider eight years ago, Clever Commute has grown into a nationwide network.
From now through the end of September, Clever Commute offers TAP readers 50% off the first year membership. You'll pay just $19.99 (and then $39.99 annually after that).
The first month is always a risk-free trial period. Use coupon code tapinto.
Clever Commute is a registered trademark of Clever Communicator, LLC.
Editor's Note: Clever Commute is a marketing partner with TAPinto.net For more information about marketing your business on TAPinto.net, please call 908-279-0303 or email email@example.com