Readington, NJ – As residents struggle to get fresh produce while adhering to social distancing guidance, local farms across the country are stepping up to help. In New Jersey, Profeta Farms is now delivering pure, certified organic food for free (as long as your order is for $100 or more) to the Somerset Hills area, including Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Bedminster, Lamington, Pluckemin, Far Hills, Peapack, Gladstone, and Tewksbury. The deliveries are contact-free. Residents of these towns can visit the website ProfetaFarms.com and choose the Shop tab to place an order. Orders can also be placed for curbside pick-up at the Profeta Farms market.
Located in Hunterdon County, Profeta Farms is owned by Paul Profeta, who grew up in Maplewood Township and now lives in Montclair. Paul said, “By expanding our home delivery service, we hope to connect more people in New Jersey with healthy food and less stress. We want to revolutionize the way people eat while being a leader for community health and greater transparency in the food system.”
Customers can buy all their food -- beef, pork, chicken, eggs, dairy and every variety of produce -- all grown on Profeta Farms and all certified organic, pesticide free, herbicide free, non-GMO and with no additives of any sort. Orders are taken online and delivery is free for orders over $100.00.
HOME DELIVERY TO SOMERSET HILLS AREA
Visit: https://profetafarms.com/ Click: Shop
- There is a $100 minimum amount required for an order. Order anytime day or night.
- Delivery is free.
- Orders are delivered to your doorstep in an ice-cooled insulated box. The box will be left by the door.
- Orders will be delivered between 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm every Saturday.
- Orders need to be placed by 12:00 noon on the day before delivery. If an order is placed later than noon on Friday, it will be delivered 8 days later on the following Saturday.
- There is no minimum amount required for a pickup order and there are no fees.
- Orders are packed in an ice-cooled insulated box.
- Orders can be picked up Wednesday through Sunday in half-hour time slots between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Orders need a 3-hour lead time to be prepared. An order placed at 7:00 am on Wednesday can be picked up at 10:00 am the same day.
ABOUT PROFETA FARMS
Profeta Farms’ mission is to revolutionize the way people eat by growing high-quality, nutrient-dense foods using common sense organic farming practices. We achieve this through our dedication to our team members, our core values, and our community. Founded in 2012, Profeta Farms is a certified organic farm with land located in central New Jersey and Pennsylvania dedicated to producing food of the highest quality. Focused on regenerative agriculture that not only adheres to, but goes beyond the standards of USDA organic certification, Profeta Farms strives to create a diverse food system that promotes healthy soil, plants, animals, and people.
Phone: (908) 237-1301