An HSA account is one of the most tax-efficient savings accounts available to investors. While many of the distribution rules are straightforward, there are several exceptions that should be considered before a client takes a distribution from their HSA.
- What’s a Qualified Medical Expense
- Eligibility of LTC insurance premiums
- Eligibility of health insurance premiums
- Impact if the distribution occurs before/after turning age 65
- Use of HSA funds to pay for medical expenses of family members
- Timing of expense considerations
To find more about out how an HSA might benefit you, contact our office at (877) 714-2362 to schedule a time to visit.
Walter F Pardo CWS®, PPC™
An Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor
22 Church Street | P.O. Box 60 | Liberty Corner, NJ | 07938
Phone (877) 714-2362 | Fax 1 + (908) 325.0008