- TIMELY TAX TIPS: Avoiding the 10% Penalty in 5 Easy Steps
- Update on Quarry Redevelopment Proposal Due at Meeting in Late Feb.
- TIMELY TAX TIPS: Avoiding 60-day Rollovers in 5 Easy Steps
- Bernards Planning Board Endorses Quarry Redevelopment Application, Recognizing ...
- Somerset County Among Top Places to Live in the USA
- Want a Summer Job with Bernards Township? Start Applying on Monday, Jan. 30
By NORRIS MCLAUGHLIN & MARCUSFebruary 14, 2017
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A., is moving its headquarters from its Route 202-206 home of 27 years down the street to Bridgewater Crossings. Effective February 21, the firm will take up residence on the top two floors of 400 Crossing Boulevard. The firm left the building with goals of continued growth.
"We look forward to relocating to our new New Jersey ...