BELMAR, NJ — Honor roll status was attained by 96 Belmar Elementary School students during the school year’s fourth marking period.
Thirty of those students reached the highest level of academic performance by earning a grade of 93 or higher in all subjects including relating arts. Making high honor roll were:
- Sixth grade: Niky Li, Scarlett Morton, John Connolly, Matthew Donovan, Matthew Hope, Teresa Napolitano, Sharleen Polman, Renee Herbert, Bradford Ringer, Michelle Ruiz and Adrian Garcia.
- Seventh grade: Rebeca Caballero Marquez, Ella Herbert, Gavin Lisko, Julia Nicolay, Francesco Viterbo and Hannah Wilton.
- Eighth grade: Jacqueline Litowinsky, Isabel Lusardi, Raul Olmedo, Madeline Orlowski, Fiona Reilly, Maeve Reilly, Emma Rokoszak, Nicole Tonny, Estephany Riano, Sophia Rokoszak, Alex Murillo, Maria Quintero and Nicholas Barbara.
The 66 honor roll students — earning a grade of between 85 and 92 in all subjects including related arts — were:
- Sixth grade: Ryan Orlowski, Christina Misnik , Isaias Hernandez-Garcia, Jeremy Villagra Castro, Ismael Alejandrez Alvarado, Joseph Anan, Madison Daughton, Kevin Foster, John Preston, Alexa Zuniga Rojas, Helen Greco, Pamela Olmedo, Patrick Woodrow, Cameron Kowalcyk, Ashley Lopez Torres, Kayla Martin, Emma McGirr, Josephina Trotta, Alexis Clayton, Luiza Gonzalez and Schnaidine Williams.
- Seventh grade: Dana Gil, Cezar Gonzalez, Isis Herrera, Ever Mendoza, Brody Moss, Ethan Miller, Kelly Garcia Avila, Mary Greenlow, Nenah McLoughlin, Jasiya Robinson, Gracey Tolomanosi, Gabriel Cilia, Christopher Clara, Ella Speidel, Braeden Chek, Kayla Kirk, Aj Li, Tyler Lisko, Estefany Sanchez-Barcenas and Eleanor Solomon.
- Eighth grade: Ausere Borrero, Athena Komitas, Madelyn McManus, Angel Reyes, Jacobb White, Robert White, Logan Orlowski , Eber Trejo, William Anan, Carly Torsiello, Hunter Trogu, Aksel Guerrero, Lia Mendoza, Jessica Meza, Alex Paucar, Eric Provenzano, Isaiah Ruiz, Patricia White, Dahlia Castro, Frida Paz-Garnica, Diana Juarez, Miguel Juarez, Declan Mannion, Analisa Viterbo and Kevin Zuniga.
TAPinto Belmar/Lake Como is Belmar and Lake Como’s only free daily newspaper. Accredited by the New Jersey Press Association, it is the official electronic newspaper of both municipalities. As a locally owned news organization, TAPinto through its advertisers is able to publish online, objective news 24/7 at no charge. Sign up for its free daily e-News, and follow it on Facebook and Twitter.