Tickets are still available from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Anchor Tavern, 713 Main Street.
BELMAR, NJ — It’s never been easier — or more convenient — to get around town for Belmar’s 12th annual “Dine & Discover” Food Tour, to be held today, March 8.
Two special trolleys will travel along the tour route from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., making stops at these key locations:
- Klein’s on River Road.
- Pyanoe Plaza on Main Street at Eighth Avenue.
- 10th Avenue and Main Street.
- La Dolce Vita and Playa Bowls, both on Ocean Avenue (two stops).
- Joe’s Surf Shack on 18th Avenue.
- Bar Anticipation on 16th Avenue.
- Mr. Shrimp on Route 71.
- Marina Grille and Ragin' Cajun on Route 35
(See map above for a detailed look.)
The free service is being offered courtesy of the Borough of Belmar, giving participants more time to indulge at the nearly 40 establishments that will be featuring their favorite fare. Most of the tour can be walked as well, and participants are encouraged to bring their bicycles.
Spotlighting eateries situated from Routes 71 and 35 along the Belmar marina to Ocean Avenue — and stretching for 11 blocks along Main Street — the 12th annual tour at the Jersey Shore is expected to bring hundreds into town for the unique tasting experience.
Below is a video to see what Corner Bagelry at 1104 Main Street will be cooking up.
TO FIND OUT WHO’S WHO ON THIS YEAR’S TOUR AND TASTING, CLICK ON STORIES BELOW:
- A Flourish of Flavors to Heat Up Belmar's Restaurant Row for ‘Dine & Discover’ Food Tour on Sunday
- Belmar’s 'Dine & Discover’ Food Tour and Tasting: Certain to Please Plenty of Palates on March 8
- Trolley Your Way along Belmar’s 'Dine & Discover’ Food Tour and Tasting on March 8
- Chefs’ Specials to Shine along Belmar’s ‘Dine & Discover’ Food Tour on March 8
- Dig Into a Full Plate of Flavorful Fare during Belmar’s ‘Dine & Discover’ Food Tour and Tasting
- Calling All Foodies: Belmar to Host 12th Annual ‘Dine & Discover’ Food Tour and Tasting
Discount Tickets to Belmar’s Epicurean Adventure Available
Tickets are $40 and will be sold from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Anchor Tavern. Wristbands for advance ticket purchases will also be available for pickup at Anchor Tavern. Please bring your email receipt and or valid ID matching the information entered during the checkout process.
For large groups, take advantage of these discount packages:
- For every five tickets purchased, get one free.
- For every 10 tickets purchased, get two free.
This year’s tour is being hosted by the Borough of Belmar and Belmar Tourism Commission. For more information, contact multimedia director John Sabia at email@example.com.
A Food Lover’s Day of Delight
Here’s a rundown of the food establishments participating in the Belmar “Dine & Discover” Tour on Sunday, March 8.
- 10th Ave Burrito Company
- Anchor Tavern
- Bar Anticipation
- Beach Haus Brewery
- Beckman's Deli
- Belmar Bagels
- Boathouse Bar and Grill
- Cielito Lindo
- Coney Waffle Ice Cream
- Corner Bagelry
- The Domesticated Dad
- Doughboys Wood-Fired Pizza & Restaurant
- Federici’s on 10th
- Federico’s Pizza & Restaurant
- Flames Brazilian Steakhouse
- Jersey Shore BBQ and Catering
- Jimmy's Place
- Joe's Surf Shack
- Klein's Fish Market & Waterside Cafe
- Kotta Sushi
- La Dolce Vita/La Terrazza
- Main Street Donuts
- Marina Grille
- Mike’s Giant Submarines
- Mr. Shrimp Seafood Restaurant and Market
- Nourished.by Nature
- Playa Bowls
- Ragin' Cajun
- Simply Southern
- Sonny's Grille
- Stay Gold Cafe & Lounge
- Surf Taco
- Sweet Tease Tea Room and Cafe
- Turnstile Coffee Roasters
Click here for a copy of the just-released 2020 Belmar Dining Guide, which also will be available on the day of the “Dine & Discover” tour at all participating restaurants. http://www.belmardiningguide.com/
TAPinto Belmar/Lake Como offers its marketing partners targeted advertising, content marketing, email marketing and sponsorship opportunities to help them brand their products or services, and improve their bottom line. Our advertisers enable us to continue to provide you with local online news for free.
To learn how you can promote your business to our readers, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about business marketing opportunities.