- Wrestling: Highlanders Not Looking For Sympathy This Season
- Berkeley Heights School Board Mulls Adding Subscription Bus Service
- Snow Didn't Stop Santa's Visit to Berkeley Heights YMCA
- Don't Miss These Garden State Holiday Light Delights
- Gov. Livingston Athletic Community Gives Back to Support Fellow Highlander ...
- Suburban Chamber of Commerce Installs New Officers and Board at Holiday Party
By KAVITA KEWALRAMANI, MD, MPHDecember 11, 2017
About 3 years ago, around the time healthcare was saying its last goodbyes to solo practitioners, I decided to plunge into the world of private practice and one morning announced to my family, “I am starting a new primary care solo practice.” I am an Internist of Asian Indian origin and I graduated from residency about twenty years ago. To say that my family was bewildered is an ...