Are you taking advantage of all that TAP into Berkeley Heights has to offer? Here are seven ways to get more, all for free!
- Sign up for our free daily newsletter to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, even if the story in the subject line doesn't catch eye, make sure you click on the email to open it. There are usually several new stories each day.
- Visit our homepage, www.TAPintoBerkeleyHeights.net, daily to read the newest columns, letters to the editor and features like the daily calendar, police blotter and lost & found pets section.
- Follow us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/BerkeleyHeightsTAP) and Twitter (@BHeighsTAP) for bonus photos and videos and to join in the conversation with your neighbors.
- Post letters to the editor, press releases, calendar listings, lost pets, classifieds and real estate listings and add your business listing to our directory for free! Just click “contribute content” in the gray bar, above.
- Click on our ads! These are fantastic local businesses that have chosen to support TAP into Berkeley Heights, making it possible for us provide you with free news. Take a moment to find out about all they have to offer and patronize them when you can.
- Send us news tips! We love to tell the stories of local businesses, people and organizations. Email editor Bobbie Peer at BPeer@TAPinto.net with your tips and ideas.
- Check out our other TAPinto.net sites, including New Providence, Summit, Chatham, Waren, Scotch Plains-Fanwood, and Westfield, for more news you’ll love. Just click on “change town” in the gray bar, above.