BERKELEY HEIGHTS.NJ – The Berkeley Heights School District will conduct Kindergarten registration for the 2015-2016 school year on January 21-23 and 26-27, 2015, at Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, 651 Mountain Avenue, Berkeley Heights.
In-person Kindergarten registration will be conducted according to the following schedule:
Wednesday, January 21st
- Last name beginning A-C, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Last name beginning D-G, 1:30-2:45 p.m.
Thursday, January 22nd
- Last name beginning H-J, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Last name beginning K-M, 1:30-2:45 p.m.
Friday, January 23rd
- Last name beginning N-P, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Last name beginning Q-S, 1:30-2:45 p.m.
Monday, January 26th
- Last name beginning T-V, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Last name beginning W-Z, 1:30-2:45 p.m.
Parents who are unable to register their children on the aforementioned dates will be able to register them on Tuesday, January 27th, from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m.
Parents/guardians who have a child who will reach 5 years of age by October 1, 2015, should call Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center at (908) 464-5583 for registration forms prior to the week of in-person registration. Parents/guardians of children who are currently attending private Kindergarten but are planning to have their children attend first grade in the Berkeley Heights Public Schools should also visit the Early Childhood Center for registration forms. For more information, please call the school at (908) 464-5583.