BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - Several Berkeley Heights residents made the dean’s list, honors list or president’s list at their respective colleges for the 2016-17 school year.
- Alabama University: Kyle Lopes (Spring), Alison Mathis (Fall), Melissa Tullo (Fall, Spring)
- Bucknell University: Morgan Machado (Fall), Kelsey O'Donnell (Fall, Spring), Mukta Phatak (Fall)
- Clemson University: Shannon McNellis (Fall President's List), Ryan Shepherd (Fall, Spring)
- Colgate University: Katelyn Rielly (Fall), Elisabeth Galgano (Fall)
- Emerson College: Rachel Cantor (Fall, Spring), Madeline Poage (Fall)
- Fairfield University: Emily Gaudet (Fall, Spring)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: Matthew Kamis (Fall Honors List), Evan Midgley (Fall Honors List), Pedro Nieves (Fall Honors List), Connor O'Keeffe (Fall), Angela Renzulli (Fall Honor List)
- Ithaca College: Amanda Chin (Fall, Spring), Alexis Levine (Fall), Emily McLane (Spring), Amanda St. Clair (Fall)
- James Madison University: Alyssa Bobcheck (Fall, Spring), Erin Trella (Fall, Spring), Grace Tansey (Fall, Spring President's List), Max Toglia (Fall)
- Kean University: Tommy Balsamo (Fall, Spring), Anthony Iannone (Fall, Spring)
- Kutztown University: Briana Graziano (Fall, Spring), John Morrison (Spring)
- Lafayette College: Andrea Samson (Fall), Megban Rielly (Fall)
- Lehigh University: Sarah Cohen (Spring), Ethan Frohman (Fall, Spring), Ryan Lewis (Fall, Spring), Noah Marcus (Fall, Spring), Michael Stepien (Fall)
- Loyola University Maryland: Ryan Benson (Fall), Angela Martin (Spring), Dean Neigel (Fall)
- Marist College: Jacqueline Cassano (Fall, Spring), Brian Cranston (Spring), Colin Kirk (Fall), Stephen LaMaita (Spring), Michaela Murray (Spring), Matthew Parmett (Fall, Spring)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey: Shannon Roth (Fall)
- Roger Williams College: Julliette Caffrey (Fall, Spring), Kristin Lepore (Spring)
- Seton Hall University: Melissa Cronin (Fall, Spring), Ashley Fischer (Fall), Victoria Hubinger (Fall), Kristen Santullo (Fall, Spring), John Iannone (Fall, Spring)
- SUNY New Paltz: Shaun Procaccini (Spring)
- Susquehanna University: Caroline Henderson (Spring)
- University of Connecticut: Lauren Soranno (Fall), Sarah Wolfram (Fall)
- University of Delaware: Alyssa Cranston (Fall, Spring), Christopher Falcone (Spring), Megan Midlige (Fall)
- University of Hartford: Eric Cerqueira (Fall)
- University of Maine: Ryan Paliwoda (Fall)
- University of Rhode Island: Rachel Delsordo (Fall)
- University of Rochester: Lauren Buchanan (Spring)
- University of Scranton: Andrew Bamundo (Spring)
- University of Vermont:Kathryn Tischenko (Fall)
- Vanderbilt University: Lindsay DiStaso (Fall)
- Virginia Tech: Nick DiSarno (Fall, Spring)
Fairfield University: Emily Gaudet was inducted into the psychology honors society, Psi Chi.
Ithaca College: Amanda Chin, a Journalism student at Ithaca College, was inducted into the Oracle Honor Society. New students who achieve a GPA within the top 10 percent of students in their academic school after completing two full semesters at the college are invited to accept membership into the society. She aslo received an award from the Syracuse Press Club. Chin is a staff member at the college's student-run radio station, WICB. Chin placed second in the Best Radio News Story category for "Ithaca community responds to national election results."
Ithaca College: Alexis Levine, an Occupational Therapy major in Ithaca College's School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, was inducted into the Pi Theta honor society.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI): Student-athlete Dylan Weitz has been selected for a year-end award by the Liberty League for his outstanding effort throughout the men's soccer season.
The College of New Jersey: Margaret Martino was initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, the nation's oldest and most selective all-discipline collegiate honor society.
University of Maine: Ryan Paliwoda was named Co-Captain of the 2017-2018 Ski Team.
University of Vermont: UVM Fraternity & Sorority Life has presented Kat Tischenko (Berkeley, NJ - 07922) from Alpha Delta Pi, as The Most Improved Greek Scholar Award recipient for 2017.
Editor's Note: The names listed were provided to TAPinto Berkeley Heights through the media relations office of the listed colleges and universities. To be recognized, please submit information to email@example.com and include: Student's Name, Address, School attending and year of graduation as well as an explanation of the achievement. It is the discretion of TAPinto Berkeley Heights of the publishing of submitted content.