eMedical Urgent Care has developed a new website based on feedback from patients.
Visit http://www.emedicalurgentcare.com to:
• Make an appointment
• Learn more about the practice’s services, including physicals, vaccinations and specialized services for children and patients with special needs
• View a list of accepted insurance programs
• View bios and photos of the center’s physicians and staff
• Pay your bill
• Read health tips and subscribe to the practice’s patient blog
• Learn more about eMedical Urgent Care’s eCard program for the uninsured
• Read feedback from the center’s patients
• View available job openings
eMedical Urgent Care provides complete urgent care and occupational health services delivered by board-certified emergency physicians, family physicians and internists working with highly trained radiology techs and medical assistants. Our physicians diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including colds, coughs and sore throats; ear infections; nausea and vomiting; allergies and rashes; urinary tract infections; sprains and strains; cuts and fractures. When patients require additional care, physicians can provide referrals to specialists, such as primary care physicians, orthopedists, allergists and ophthalmologists.
The office, located at 369 Springfield Avenue in Berkeley Heights, is open seven days a week, 365 days a year, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Patients are seen on a walk-in basis without appointment. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. For more information, call 908-464-6700 or visit http://www.emedicalurgentcare.com.