Construction continued on the municipal complex this week. Luckily, the weather has continued to cooperate. The photographs below provide a great visual and demonstrate the work completed as of November 15, 2019. Hope you enjoy, as I do, looking at the weekly progress. Detailed bulleted report follows the photos this week.
Mayor Angie Devanney
- EPIC and their subcontractors had an average daily manpower count of 30 workers, which included a reduced crew on Monday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
- Kenvil United Corp. returned to the site, placed and completed the sloped roof decking in the west sector and began placement of sloped roof deck in the center sector.
- EUC backfilled and compacted along the north and south sides of the building.
- Force Concrete formed and poured the housekeeping pads in Boiler Room #043 and Electrical Room #045, poured the diamonds at the column bases in the basement, and grouted stair #1 on the 2nd floor.
- Mehl set electrical panels and piping in Mechanical Room #003, installed risers in the center sector, performed layout at the main entrance, prepped for generator and Boiler Room conduit, and installed exterior outlets and other electrical conduit throughout.
- Industrial Cooling Corporation performed layout and installed piping in the Boiler Room, continued placing duct hangers, and did layout for the roof curbs and rooftop units.
- AGP Plumbing installed copper water lines in the Police Department locker rooms, laid out Rest Rooms #150 and #151, installed exterior storm drains on the south side, and performed layout for core drilling in the east sector.
- Hi-Tech Steel completed welding for Stair #2/#6 in the center sector and completed installation and welding for Stair #4 in the west sector.
- Waterproofing Systems Northeast applied damp proofing to the exterior foundation walls on the north side.
- Epic Interiors continued with layout, installed interior and exterior metal framing throughout, and removed the last of the foundation shores in the basement of the east sector.