Mayor's Round Table is a monthly show hosted by Dr. Donald DeFabio, who sits with Mayor Robert Woodruff to talk about current issues that affect the township as well as answer questions submitted by citizens.
Topics Discussed in Sept. 17, 2015 filming:
- Recap of Municipal Redevelopment: Current Town Hall Site, Snyder Avenue Property by Sewage Plant, Library Property, Little Flower Church Property on Hamilton Avenue
- Planning Board Meeting of Sept. 16 and Redevelopment defined by law
- Plan C of Redeveloping the Municipal Complex
- COAH - Township's stance
- Community Segment: Environmental Commission's Plant a Tree Initiative
- Update from Town Administrator John Bussiculo regarding roads and repaving
- Township Brine Project - manufacturing of brine
- Lone Pine Drive street light and ingress/egress into "CVS" shopping plaza
- What's the next step in the redevelopment project?
- Ask the Mayor segment: Commuter parking lot?
Live audience is welcome to the Mayor's Round Table every third Thursday of the Month at the Berkeley Heights Town Hall located at 29 Park Ave. The next filming will be held Thursday, Oct. 15 at 6:45 p.m.
Mayor's Round Table questions are welcome and can be emailed to BPeer@TAPinto.net.