BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - The rain is moving out and Mount Carmel Society WILL be having the drive-in movie TONIGHT at Mount Carmel Field.
Bringing the fun, classic, American tradition to Berkeley Heights. The drive-in movie event will be held on Saturday, Oct. 11 showing a double feature of "Hotel Transylvania" starting promptly at 6:30 p.m. (gates open at 5:30 p.m.) and "Ghostbusters" starting promptly at 9:30 p.m. (gates open at 8:30 p.m.).
Price is $25 per vehicle for one show and $40 per vehicle for double feature. (Cash gate.)
- Come early to get a great spot!
- Dress warmly - Cars must be turned off with key turned to "accessory" position.
- Lights must also be turned off during the duration of the movie. Please review your car manual for instructions on shutting off any "daytime" running lights. If you do need to leave during the movie, please only use daytime lights.
- The audio of the movie will be transmitted through your vehicle via FM transmitter.
- Food and beverages (burgers, hot dogs, popcorn, candy, soda/water) will be sold at the event at reasonable prices!
- Lawn seating will be available if you decide to bring a blanket and chairs.
- No pets allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No open fires/grilling.
- No motorcycles or mobile homes.
- Smoking only allowed in designated areas.
Movies at the Mount is sponsored by: Investors Bank, Berkeley Heights Rotary Club, Chimney rock and Pets Supply Plus.