BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - Gabriele Fitness has helped hundreds of local athletes get stronger and faster for the past 9 years. Their popularity has forced them to expand to a 10,000 square foot facility on Industrial road that is set to open in June. To kick off the opening of their new facility they’ll be hosting a FREE event for all members of the community.
The event will consist of:
1. Free Speed clinics so athletes can learn specific skills to help them run faster and jump higher. This will be run by the sports performance experts at GFP.
2. Nutrition presentations geared specifically for parents of youth athletes. This talk will help parents make simple easy changes when it comes to feeding youth athletes so they can perform better and be healthier.
3. An ACL Injury Prevention Clinic for Female athletes so they can learn specific drills to reduce their risk of this devastating knee injury
4. Chance to win FREE YEAR of Sports Performance Training at Gabriele Fitness(a $4,000 value)
5. Free Coffee and Healthy Snacks for all attendees
6. Get Discount on their summer training programs
To register for this event click the link http://bit.ly/2pVpDWU.