NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ – Santa Fe Educational Childcare of New Providence invites you to an Open House January 16-18 – from 2:30 to 6 p.m.
Santa Fe has been in the local community for over 20 years and under new management since May. We're opening our doors for parents to learn more about the unique home-like infant care, educational philosophy, new programs and enrichment opportunities for all ages.
The school offers full and part time care for children 3 months old through Kindergarten, specifically:
- The High Scope Curriculum with the goal of nurturing a child’s potential in growth and development. High Scope allows our school to continue fostering a child’s natural curiosity to learn through discovery and provided opportunity
- Loving, committed teachers who have been with us for the past 5 to +10 years and/or many of whom have advanced degrees
- One-of-a-kind outdoor place space on an acre of land with an open field and play village
- Full-day kindergarten and wrap-around options to ensure kids are first-grade ready
- Weekly music and developmentally and age appropriate physical fitness and gross motor programs lead by experts in their fields
- Unique theme-based summer camp offering interactive field trips
“We welcome everyone to come see what Santa Fe has to offer. We promote children’s growth intellectually, socially and emotionally -- continually working towards excellence in care as a participant in Grow NJ Kids,” said Maria Clifford, Director. “And we just love our yard and so do the kids. At the Pre-K Center, we have multiple play areas on an acre of land where we maximize outdoor play and exposure to nature. We make sure all the children enjoy the outdoors daily."
For more information about Santa Fe Centers, please visit, www.santafecenters.com or call 908-665-1235 with any questions or to book an individual tour.