Debbie Curley-Reid's Real Estate Report
News You Can Use...February 22nd 2017
Everyone is not waiting for the timing of the traditional Spring Market to list their home for sale! In the past 6 weeks since 1/1/2017 we have seen 214 new listings come to market for our local communities of Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit, Chatham Borough, Chatham Twp. and Long Hill Twp.! Of these 59 are under contract or sold!
If you are considering a move in the near future let’s talk!!! BUYERS ARE OUT THERE!!!
A quick breakdown by town properties listed since 1/1/2017:
- Berkeley Heights: 42 new listings with 11 under contract. Currently 45 active listings.
- New Providence: 21 new listings with 8 under contract. Currently 20 active listings.
- Summit: 66 new listings with 15 under contract & 1 sold. Currently 61 active properties
- Chatham Borough: 24 new listings with 9 under contract. Currently 17 active listings.
- Chatham Township: 34 new listings with 8 under contract. Currently 57 active properties.
- Long Hill Township: 27 new listings with 7 under contract. Currently 33 active properties.
If you would like further information or ‘fast facts’ for other towns, please let me know. I work to ensure that my sellers and buyers are the best educated in the market and I hope to work with you.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New Jersey Properties
1260 Springfield Ave., New Providence NJ 07974
Cell: 908-577-0695 D.CurleyReid@BHHSNJ.com
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer. Click here to submit a Guest Column.