Tough to stick with your fitness goals? You’re not alone… but then again maybe you are and that’s the problem.
Many people who work out on their own find working-out in the gym a chore at best or maybe worse. Most people don’t enjoy chores so it’s no great surprise that all too soon they give up. For some there’s a simple solution, and it’s fun.
Many years of research confirms that exercising in groups provides substantial benefits for many, rather than exercising alone. Here are some of the benefits:
- Increased exercise adherence. Yes, repeated studies conclude you are far more likely to adhere to your fitness program, and not quit, with a group program.
- Increased enjoyment of exercise. Working-out with other people you like is fun. Groups keep each other motivated and encouraged.
- Elevated mood. Exercise is a healthy antidepressant. Studies confirm that exercise can have a significant influence on mild to moderate depression
- Better workout results. When you are able to push yourself a little more without even realizing it, and you adhere to your workout program, you get better results.
- Your exercise session seems to go faster. Goal oriented workouts, while having fun, make your session seem to go much faster.
So when it comes to the best exercise program that’s fast, fun and gets great results for those who don’t want to exercise alone, small group exercise might just get you addicted to exercise, and keep you going.
Body Restoration Studio located in Berkeley Heights offers affordable Small Group Personal Training Sessions. Call: 908-464-4644 for more information. BodyRestoreNJ.com