- Family Promise's Ehlers Named CEO, Bradshaw Chief Impact Officer as Nonprofit's Footprint, Impact Grows
- Braunschweiger Jewelers In New Providence Celebrates its 50th, Golden Anniversary, With Flair
- Revivify Celebrates Opening in Berkeley Heights with Ribbon Cutting
- Patricia Swan-Jacobs Steers Lantern Hill Toward Its One-Year Anniversary With Great Success by any Measure
- Sublime Salon and Day Spa's Red Carpet Grand Opening Drew a Crowd
- Plainfield's UCC Campus Growing, Seeks Greater City Identity
By TAPINTO BERKELEY HEIGHTSNovember 19, 2017
Chiesa, Shahinian, & Giantomasi PC, announced that Berkley Heights native, Dennis M. Toft, chair of the firm’s environmental law group, has been inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers (“ACOEL”).
The ACOEL is a national association of legal professionals dedicated to maintaining and improving the ethical practice of environmental law, the ...