- Bob Hugin Announces GOP Candidacy for the U.S. Senate at Springfield ...
- Mahr Calls for Voting Machines at Union County Democratic Committee Meeting on ...
- At Democrats’ Springfield Candidate Forum, Mandelblatt Endorses Malinkowski and ...
- Wall St. Journal Features Fanwood Mayor Mahr Among Women Reshaping NJ Politics
- Plainfield In The Mix As Dems Mull Leadership
- Jerry Green Resigns as Chairman of Union County Democratic Committee
By PATTI MURGOFebruary 13, 2018
My name is Patti Murgo. I am Committeewoman in Linden’s Eighth Ward. I am a life-long DEMOCRAT, a party activist, and a believer in what being a democrat stands for. Last week, I received a piece of literature from our municipal chairman, Nick Scutari, regarding his “plans” for the County Democratic Party if he is elected county chairman.