- Suspect in Custody After Report of Shots Fired Near Susan Drive in Chatham Township.
- Berkeley Heights Volunteer Rescue Squad Installs New Officers: Volunteers Make Service Their Priority
- New Patrolman Sworn in, Two Police Officers Promoted at Berkeley Heights Council Meeting
- Iarussi Passes Torch to Amiano as Berkeley Heights Fire Department President; Padovano Sworn in as Fire Chief for 11th Term
- Joseph Dugandzic, 52 of Cranford Found Dead in Rahway River
- Morris Avenue Liquor Store in Summit Robbed at Gunpoint
By CONGRESSMAN LANCE'S OFFICEJanuary 18, 2017
NEW JERSEY --- U.S. Reps. Leonard Lance (NJ-07) and Bill Pascrell (NJ-09) today took up the cause of many New Jersey municipalities and law enforcement groups by proposing the Blue Line Use Exception (BLUE) Act (H.R. 566). Legislation that will permit ‘blue lines’ to be displayed on roadways.
“One hundred thirty five police officers died in the line of duty in ...