BLOOMFIELD, NJ - Ahrre's Coffee Roastery, is looking for a Manager/Barista for the Bloomfield location.
This is a semi-full-time position; about 30 hours per week, five days per week and always includes Weekends. The successful applicant must be able to work either of both shifts: 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM and/or 1 PM to 7:30 PM.
THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY/SUMMER POSITION. Please do not reply if you are looking for a temporary job, as this is a permanent long-term position with extensive training.
Sign Up for E-News
Ahrre's Coffee Roastery has been roasting and selling coffee in Northern NJ since 1990! You cannot get coffee beans that are fresher anywhere in the area! The fresher the beans the BETTER the drinks!
The ideal applicant is a GROWN-UP! A lot is expected and attention to detail is KEY! The successful candidate must be motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. Our current team is very enthusiastic about our fresh-roasted coffees and the awesome beverages we make. The ideal applicant will also enjoy telling folks about our fresh-roasted coffee beans and producing excellent specialty coffee beverages while working in a fun, fast-paced environment and will be expected to work alone or as part of a team with the owner and coworkers.
Early mornings are a pain, so applicants must live LOCALLY!
* Open and Close the store as needed
* Handle register and money professionally and accurately
* Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
* Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
* Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards
* Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
* 1 year EXPERIENCE in food service/hospitality or retail store is required, with excellent references.
* Customer service focused and solution oriented
* Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with customers and coworkers
* Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong math and written communication skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs -- including weekends!
Please send an email telling us about yourself along with your resume or description of previous work experience. We need to know why YOU are perfect for this position! Please also let us know where you live.
Ahrre's Coffee Roastery is founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for an ORGANIZED INDIVIDUAL who can manage a complex workload and several employees and is able to provide excellent customer service in the food and beverage arena. Our operations are fast paced, high quality and customer service focused. We are committed to hiring outstanding individuals who will share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality beverages. Our quality products and our excellent staff are what set us apart.
To find out more about Ahrre's Coffee Roastery please visit http://www.ahrre.com