There are plenty of fireworks planned for this week and beyond, so make plans and get the blankets and chairs ready to find the best spot to view.
- Chatham Borough at Chatham Middle School at dusk
- East Brunswick at the Community Arts Center at 9:30 p.m.
- Long Branch at the Ocean Promenade at 9 p.m.
- Milltown at Gloria Bradford Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Monroe Township at Thompson Park at dusk
- Piscataway at Piscataway High School at 9:30 p.m.
- Point Pleasant at Jenkinson's Boardwalk at 9 p.m.
- Seaside Heights at the boardwalk at 9:30 p.m.
- Brick Township at Windward Beach at 9 p.m.
- Cranbury at Village Park at dusk (rain date July 6)
- Atlantic Highlands at Atlantic Highlands Marina at 9:45 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Bridgewater at North Branch Park at 9:30 p.m.
- Lambertville at Delaware River Towns Chamber or Commerce at 9:30 p.m.
- Aberdeen at Cliffwood Beach at 9 p.m.
- East Windsor Township at Etra Lake Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 14)
- North Plainfield at West End School Field at dusk (rain date July 14)
- West Windsor at Mercer County Park at 10 p.m. (fireworks are part of the Freedom Fest State Fair) (rain date July 15)
- Marlboro at the Marlboro Recreation Center at 7 p.m.
To sign up for our eNews and skip all the work, sign-up here