MAPLEWOOD AND SOUTH ORANGE, NJ - Halloween decorations are up at many SOMA houses, with yards covered in gravestones and giant spiders climbing up front porches. Below is a list of homes in South Orange and Maplewood with Halloween decorations you won't want to miss seeing.
- The Giant Spider on Prospect (678 Prospect St., between Harvard St. and Tuscan Rd.)
- The Enormous Cat and Spooky Scene on Prospect (558 Prospect St., at the corner of Elmwood Ave.)
- Keep Out of Ridgewood (623 Ridgewood Rd., at the corner of Mountain Ave.)
- The Haunted House on Beech Spring (363 Beech Spring Rd., between N. Wyoming Ave. and N. Ridgewood Rd.)
- The House of Horrors on Summit (413 Summit Ave., near the intersection with Garfield Pl.)
- Fright Fest on Glenview (53 Glenview Rd., near the intersection with Allen Ct.)
Do you have a favorite Halloween house? Please email us at email@example.com so we can add it to the list.