- Bengal Baseball greats came from near and far for the dedication of the All-State signs at our Baseball diamond. Today’s Bengals had a fine week- posting a three-game winning streak with victories over Science Park, Belleville and Glen Ridge.
- Golf placed in the top ten at the Essex County Team Tournament. Kevin Bretz posted the low Bengal score- shooting an 88.
- Softball also won three games this week- defeating Belleville, Dayton and Ocean- all decided by the ten-run rule.
- Volleyball ran their record to 7-0 with league wins over East Orange and Belleville.
- Tennis bested Newark East Side then lost a very competitive 3-2 match in the opening round of the County Tournament to Belleville.
- Track and Field raised their dual meet record to 3-0 for both Boys and Girls teams with wins over Irvington and Belleville. At the Morris Hills Relays the Boys 4x400 team was victorious in a time of 3:26.42 the tenth fastest time in New Jersey thus far this season.
All schedules, results and directions are available at http://bhsbengals.com/
Information is also accessible via the district home page.
Follow Bengal Athletics on Twitter @bengalinfo