- Bengal Baseball greats came from near and far for the dedication of the All-State signs at our Baseball diamond. Today’s Bengals had a fine week- posting a three-game winning streak with victories over Science Park, Belleville and Glen Ridge.
- Golf placed in the top ten at the Essex County Team Tournament. Kevin Bretz posted the low Bengal score- shooting an 88.
- Softball also won three games this week- defeating Belleville, Dayton and Ocean- all decided by the ten-run rule.
- Volleyball ran their record to 7-0 with league wins over East Orange and Belleville.
- Tennis bested Newark East Side then lost a very competitive 3-2 match in the opening round of the County Tournament to Belleville.
- Track and Field raised their dual meet record to 3-0 for both Boys and Girls teams with wins over Irvington and Belleville. At the Morris Hills Relays the Boys 4x400 team was victorious in a time of 3:26.42 the tenth fastest time in New Jersey thus far this season.
All schedules, results and directions are available at http://bhsbengals.com/
Information is also accessible via the district home page.
Follow Bengal Athletics on Twitter @bengalinfo
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.