- Bill to Allow Termination of Car Leases Upon Death of Lessee Clears ...
- Chinese firm buys One Newark Center
- Montclair Business Logo Sparks Outrage and Dialogue on Sexualization
- TAPinto Bloomfield Reaches 1,900 Facebook Likes
- Bloomfield Center Holiday Pop Up Was a Huge Success
- Voting Block: In wake of Murphy victory, downtown Newark hopes for action, not ...
By MONTCLAIR PUBLIC LIBRARYDecember 6, 2017
Montclair, N.J. – On February 5, Montclair Public Library (MPL) and LINK Language Learning (LINK) will launch a pilot program to provide English for Specific Purposes (ESP) to restaurant workers. The class, which runs for 12 weeks, will be offered free of charge.
“Immigrants make up 22% of food service workers in the U.S.,” said Janet Torsney, assistant director of MPL.